Calendar

The green table is moving! I'll begin posting again after we're all set up in our new home!






Tuesday, April 10, 2012

He is Risen, Alleluia!

Happy Easter!
He is Risen!
He is Risen, Indeed!
Alleluia!
One of the reasons I keep "of Green Tables" is because it's sort of a family and feasts scrapbook.  Here are a smattering of our scenes of the day, from sun up to sun down!

Daisies - a flower that is a symbol for Jesus - is one of my favorite Easter motifs.  We made these from cut and layered coffee filters, dotted with bingo markers and dripped with water, then set to dry over glass bowls to regain a bowl shape.  We were going to fill them with candy, but they were too pretty to cover!


The table, half set, early in the morning - I love working in the peace and quiet!

My happy little friend seems to tweet, "Alleluia!"
Looking out over the green table at daybreak
Victory Lamb!


Resurection Rolls

Ready for church

At the foot of the cross


Petey & Mommy
Looking for chocolate bunnies!


Pete's first hunt!
Coconut Lemon Cake with Daisies

Dusk from the green table.  We all went outside and rode bikes around the circle.  My favorite memory is Adelae riding around while singing, "Jesus Christ is Risen Today, Alleluia!"

Happy Easter!
Enjoy the season and the victory that is yours in Christ Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet. I have to say, I love your green table, and have one just like it, which I inherited. It's my age or close to it (60!). The chairs are long gone.

    ReplyDelete